TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 21st, 2012, 12:21 AM   #3481
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

On a different note, Martian Jeza has just apologized to me by PM for his behavior on her fan forum. And he followed it up with another PM where he asked me to post his apology to you guys as well. I see no reason to refuse his request, so here it is...

"Ik wil mij nog eens verontschuldigen tov de Caroline Wozniacki fans : schrijf het op haar forum section hier ! Ik weet dat ik te ver ben geweest. Echt."

Which translates something like this:

"I want to apologize to all Caroline Wozniacki fans: write these words on her fan forum here. I know that I went too far. I mean it."

In the earlier PM to me he admits that he has serious problems with 'anger management'(I believe he takes medication for it actually) and that he often says things in anger that he later regrets. He especially regrets having made that "Caroline should be punched in the face" comment he once made and says he knows he was way out of line with that one.

So, there you have it. I've kept my promise and posted his apology.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!