TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 20th, 2012, 06:47 PM   #3459
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
Obviously you can not just drop something like that on us and not tell us the whole story. What exactly happened?

To answer your question, no, I haven't been hit on by a gay guy but I am not a very pretty fellow.
Mr BHS mentioned in a GM thread that's already into double figures on the subject of Woz and a certain interview, that he might go gay for Marat. We had a brief discussion and we moved it into here.

Basically, after working on Saturday evening in a previous job at a well-known British department store, I was at Bretonside bus station (the progeny of nomenclature of which I think may be interesting to a certain Danish duo) and this guy started hitting on me. After a while he asked me if I had a girlfriend, and I was like 'yeah', and that was sorta that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhandsmash View Post
I was once. And I was going along with it because I was curious/drunk. I made it to 2nd base before realising in my stupor that it was not for me. Well, not that night anyway. Marat could turn me for an hour or two though.
Aye. It's not something I've ever tried. If I was going to flirt with the gay thing I don't think it'd be with a guy like Safin. Probably would be with an actual homosexual/bi guy if anything. One of the things is, I don't think I'd actually be too fond of the experience after it'd happened, y'know? I might regret it a lot.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote