TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Glta

Thread: Glta
View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #13
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Glta

Well, I had an awesome time at the Sydney Mardi Gras tennis tournament. Am completely wrecked after so much tennis. Here's my results: http://glta.tournamentsoftware.com/s...08B6&player=35

I was happy to reach to the SF of the A grade. I played really well on Saturday but was pretty tired and sore today. The highlight was my R2 win over Anton Enus (a newsreader on national TV in Australia).

Most of the guys were really nice and friendly but there were few moments of bitchiness on the court

Overall, the standard was good and it was really enjoyable. Would definitely play again.