TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Coach

Thread: Maria's Coach
View Single Post

Old Feb 16th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #4
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Coach

Personally I think it was a great idea for Maria to change her coach as she did last year. Michael was more of a friend to her rather than a person who pushes her to improve and to do better.

Many of the users around here started complaining about the above mentioned change, but soon results came in and they changed their minds about the issue. Maria is more consistent nowadays, in 2010 and 2009 she wasn't consistent at all. Now she reaches later stages of slams on a daily basis and eventually she'll win one, for that I'm sure .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote