TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria in Pattaya

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #283
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria in Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkiri. View Post
Can't we get over the negatives and just be happy with how Kiri fought her ass off all week and made another final. Sometimes you don't play your best but you just fight. I think it was a positive week overall. And I'm sure it won't be the last.
I know and understand what you mean Nikkiri. Unfortunately I sometimes come accross as negative even though I adore Maria and she has been atleast my co favorite or favorite tennis player since 2002. But as much as I adore her, she is a very good person and a credit to the WTA, I feel that Little Masha could have done more in her career to this point than she has which is why it is hard for me to be positve about a finals loss today to Hantuchova a player she should beat. As far as 2012 goes Makiri had a good week in Pattaya and I hope she is healthy and can play some fine tennis this spring and summer.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote