TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #3444
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

I see Suarez has publicly apologised for not shaking hands with Evra before the match. I dunno what you guys thought but I struggle with what he did and what he thought was going to come out of it. I mean in the heat of battle or even after a match - yes I can understand plyers saying things or no handshake at the end of a heated match even if it's wrong. But this was a pre-meditated action before the match. It was supposed todraw a line behind the whole thing. It's not just him he has let down - he embarrassed Liverpool.

I mean that's two grovelling apologies he's had to make. And he's doing Liverpool no favours at all by this. I wonder if he has a brain or whether he is actually so full of hate that it's taken over his reason.

I also thought when he did that - Oh no - I wonder if Caro is going to get asked about that as a Liverpool fan. You see he embarrasses passionate supporters of the club by what he did. She won't want to sound off about it without knowing the full facts about it a. But she won't want to condone it either. Now Suarez has apologised - that's good. She can say that it was wrong and he has apologised for it.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote