TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #3442
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_dreamer82 View Post
CaroWozniacki
R.I.P Whitney Houston! She will be missed! One of the best female singers of all time!

R.I.P Whitney
Yes, sad to hear about this.

Her voice was a great instrument, although I personally don't regard her as one of the greatest artists (in the artistic as opposed to the commercial meaning of the word), but she was a terrific talent for sure. With the right producer (one who didn't go for a glossy pop/r&b sound) and the right backing musicians I could have imagined her coming out with a great soul album. But it's all a matter of taste I suppose...

Anyway, RIP Whitney, we won't forget.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!