TennisForum.com - View Single Post - *POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #35
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *POLL*: How many matches do you think Anna will play next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomic View Post
^ Ya R so mean lol Ya must have forgotten that Anna won 31 matches in 2010, that not far off from 40 and she off to a good start this year unlike the last few years. Anna haven't won her first matches since 07, through 08-11 she lost all the first matches she played & didn't really pick it up till late in season, through out though year beside 2011. So overall she off to a good start, she just need to stay injury free.
lol no. I didn't forget that.

You know what, i always believed that she can back to the top 20/30 again if she stays injury free but that's a big if. A BIG "IF" MATE.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner

Last edited by Setsuna. : Mar 19th, 2012 at 08:54 AM.
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote