TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris. 2012.

Thread: Paris. 2012.
View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 12:04 PM   #332
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

It's not a big deal that she lost, but it's a shame because she could have won some points and got closer to Azarenka. Plus, Kvitova canceled Doha, so she would get away more from her as well. Although, in all fairness, I don't think she really deserves the number 1 spot right now. Azarenka and Kvitova are IMO a bit more complete players. Masha is probably a better baseline puncher, and her serve has improved drastically, but she still needs to put her work in improving the footwork but, as long as the motivation is there, I'm not too worried about her. She was really off in this match, she was even a bit eager to argue on some calls And how often do we get to see that from Maria? xD Hopefully, she can prepare nicely for IW and Miami, although I think the tournaments she really wants this season are Roland and the Olympics. I think there is nothing that would make me more happy that her completing her Slams, and the way Vika, Petra and Caro play on clay? She has one hell of a chance if she plays good
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote