TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

View Single Post

Old Feb 11th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #27
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indian Wells 2012: Leggo, Heaux!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry. View Post
No I haven't bought tickets yet. Will still be having classes during IW, so only able to go during weekends most likely. I'm gonna try to ask around and see if I could get someone to go together with me. Not possible for me go alone.
Yeah, I can only go during the first weekend, waiting to see which day Masha plays. Does she typically play nights on the weekends, does anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Just go! It's the USA, it's easy to make friends on the grounds (just avoid people off the grounds, as always at tennis tournaments).
Actually, this is my first live tennis tournament. What's the thing about avoiding people off the grounds?

I heard they have a recycling programme though, can trade-in old balls for new. Not sure if it's only for members of USTA etc.
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote