TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #9
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s teddy View Post
Just a suggestion:

Instead of giving her record against "Top 10," "Top 20," and "Top 50" etc., perhaps you should give her record against players ranked "6-10," "11-20," and "21-50" etc. I know what you mean by the former, but it's a little confusing, as the top 5 players are also in the top 10, 20, and 50.
Yeah, that's true. I thought about that but I didn't know what to do with it.

ANYWAYS, I added summary of each year of her career section at the bottom but I need your help. HOW DO I MAKE THAT PART LOOK AESTHETICALLY PLEASING? It looks so gross and tl;dr atm.

Also any other suggestions for stats?

Also if you guys have other interesting or notable notes for each year, feel free to hit me up itt with them.