TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 01:28 PM   #103
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Jimmie, in the kindest of meanings, but you need to take a chill pill.

If Caroline likes Rory, it won't change that you don't. You're just wasting your energy venting about it.

If Caroline's career doesn't get back on track in the manner it was pre-Rory, there really isn't anything, we can do about that either. If she'll stop playing tennis at all, it's also her decision.

Venting may feel therapeutic for you, but after three, four, five such outbursts, maybe it's not so constructive reading for the rest of us?
I just don't see how you can just sit there and even celebrate it, sorry. It's frustrating to see people you care about make mistakes - How can you not be upset about this? I seriously don't understand.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!