TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris 2R:Zakopalova def. Pironkova 60 63

View Single Post

Old Feb 9th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #30
country flag supertomate

supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all supertomate is a name known to all
Re: Paris 2R:Zakopalova def. Pironkova 60 63

Well, that was quite a bad performance from Tsveti, there was no weight or conviction in her hits while all of Zakopalova's shots were heavy and accurate. We kept supporting Pironkova but there was very little to cheer for. Even her backhand was off today. The difference in power and precision between the two players was absolutely glaring. Tsveti was most of the time out of position after 3 or 4 hits. I like Z's game more and more although she wasn't that convincing when I saw her on Monday during the doubles match.
After the match, I quickly met Klara, got a picture, she's quite attractive, which doesn't hurt. About Tsveti, I hope she learns from this match, the intensity and consistency that she lacked, I was quite dissapointed (sp?) but i hope she'll bounce back. It's not the end of the world anyway.
So mixed emotions, dissapointment in Tsveti but also happy to have discovered a talented player in Klara
supertomate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote