TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2014!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #1795
country flag TrojanStallion

TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future TrojanStallion has a brilliant future
Re: The Queen's Palace: Queen Bethanie in 2012!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
I'm not really sure how it came about either. They're obviously good friends but it started last year when Beth came back shortly for a stint at the US Open and they played doubles together and reached the R3. They also reached the R3 in the Australian Open.

Even though I really love Jarka as a person, she just isn't the kind of doubles partner that is good for Bethanie. She needs someone who is experienced and who can hold them team up if Beth starts to drift away which she occasionally does. I kinda wish Lisa would just dump Liezel and get with Beth.

The MD spot in Doha is HUGE for Beth! Hopefully she can get a good draw and make a decent run. She lost R1 last year so any win is picking up much needed points!

Yeah, for sure!!!

Hopefully she makes it far enough to defend some of those pts in Paris from last year, then Doha is just an added bonus.

C'mon Qweeeeen!
TrojanStallion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote