TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #1934
country flag R-K-M

R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future R-K-M has a brilliant future
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
Does any of you have problems with Steffi's official site? When I try to enter it, it shows a message from google saying it's been segnalized as a malicious site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
I'm wondering what Google has to do with this ... ??

Google isn't some sort of "official internet police" or such, normally they can't block sites if you try to access them directly by the repective URL. I suspect that you have some Google software running on your computer (Google toolbar perhaps?) which uses some heuristic anti-malware software. Maybe some Javascript or VBS or whatever on Steffi's page triggers a false positive alert.

Anyway, disabling the Google software should do the trick. Alternatively you can add Steffi's page to the "trusted sites", IF this is possible (I don't use any Google software, so I can't say how their programs work).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
Steffi's site is showing up as being in 'maintainance mode'. Hopefully, the admin will be able to fix the issue permanently. Looks like your message reached the intended people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bia View Post
I have to say that I totally agree with Stef-fan about Seles. I actually think that there are many others controversial aspects about her behaviour, but this is not the place to discuss it. I respect her, anyway.
Bytheway, Steffi's site has finally been fixed.
The site again displays 'Reported Attack Site' even used direct url in browser's address bar.
"She's one of the greatest players, may be even greatest" - Richard Krajicek
"Steffi is the best all around player of all-time, regardless of surfaces" - Martina Navratilova
"Steffi is definitely the greatest singles player ever" - Billie Jean King
R-K-M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote