TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #3733
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
On her goals for 2012...
"I'm really looking forward to the grass court season. Wimbledon is always a big one for me and a big goal every single year."
Win it this year
If she were to win another slam I'd love for it to be RG (Career slam) or Wimbledon, though any would do. I think it would fulfill that extra bit of personal desire she may have, if she did win Wimbledon again, it obviously has a special place in her heart. (Of course if she won any of the four slams it would mean a lot to her).

And no surprise about the Olympics comments, especially not being to play last time and so on.
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!