TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #29
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Lol, am I the only one who would want her to wait a bit? Because, as soon as she gets married, it would be like she became sort of old and she's only 24, she should enjoy her youth while being engaged to Sasha. He was so sweet when he said he is proud of her and that she inspires him And even when he had shorter hair, he had more than enough of it and I think it suits him better than the longer version
You are not the only one. And I think she is smart enough, like she said, after the first excitement and so on she sat down one day and decided to go slowly. They need to get to know each other more ... But they are so sweet together, he is the best WAG ever IMO, loved watching his support at Wimbledon.