TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #26
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Im with you on the wait a bit part. She would be crazy to get wed now. She has worked so hard to get back to the top in tennis i believe she should concentrate on that for a good while first and i believe she will because she is someone with a good head on her shoulders.Also if Sasha loves her as much as he says then he won't mind waiting.
I couldn't agree more tennis first, love life after xD just kidding, but she should definitely focus on her career right now, and knowing her and her smart decision making process, that's exactly what she is going to do
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote