TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria Sharapova & Sasha Vujacic's Wedding Plan

View Single Post

Old Feb 6th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #25
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Sharapova to announce wedding date next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Lol, am I the only one who would want her to wait a bit? Because, as soon as she gets married, it would be like she became sort of old and she's only 24, she should enjoy her youth while being engaged to Sasha. He was so sweet when he said he is proud of her and that she inspires him And even when he had shorter hair, he had more than enough of it and I think it suits him better than the longer version
Im with you on the wait a bit part. She would be crazy to get wed now. She has worked so hard to get back to the top in tennis i believe she should concentrate on that for a good while first and i believe she will because she is someone with a good head on her shoulders.Also if Sasha loves her as much as he says then he won't mind waiting.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote