TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris. 2012.

Thread: Paris. 2012.
View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 09:23 PM   #36
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

The fact that she has played a small amount of tournaments and still attained high rankings just proves how well she did in majority of them. Quality against quantity. Total opposite of Wozniacki, the only reason she held that first position for so long was her playing basically every possible event -.- if playing less tournaments means great performances in pretty much all of them, fine by me as for Paris, I think that, if she stays healthy and in her AO form, she could easily win this. I don't see who could stand in her way, because despite Li's results in the past year, I'm still not convinced she's the one to do big over longer periods of time. And her age and mental (in)stability don't make it any easier for her.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote