TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Paris. 2012.

Thread: Paris. 2012.
View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 03:08 PM   #19
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Paris. 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Apparently, Maria is sick once again. I got concerned watching that conference where she coughed a bit and now some poster confirms that she is indeed sick in the tourney thread
Big temperature difference and there we go-a cold. I just hope she won't have to withdraw with a virus like last year Anyway, decent draw. She basically owns Lisicki, plus Sabine lost two tight matches in Fed Cup, which can't be good for her confidence. Jankovic on the other hand got injured playing Fed, and now it seems that she might not play in Paris at all. So, I'm rooting for Maria-Li final and a nice win for our champ
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote