TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #3388
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,it's quite subjective to say that he's more interesting than you,but he's certainly more opinionated so I needn't ask for his views too often in order to hear them.
If ever I was worried if I was interesting to Spruce, I would have no choice but to embark on another adventure. Thankfully, I'm not bothered at all.

However, In the interest of bipartisan reconciliation before a a complete split, I offer these words of interest to Bruce.

Petra. Salty, Sea, waves, thighs, breasts, posting in Petra's live score thread, poaching here to make more than 4 posters there, Virgin intergalactic, permanent orbit, stuffed nose, cockroach spray is good for you.