TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #3245
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Hi, everybody, I'm knew to the forum, and just wanted to say hello I know that the Open is finished, of course, but since it was such a great tournament for Maria (my favorite player), it seemed appropriate to have my first post here. Too bad she lost the final, I was rooting for her to win it with all my heart, but hopefully, she'll win some other major (preferably Roland Garros ) In my opinion, it's the only thing that she is lacking (winning a Slam after her comeback) to make a full circle in her career There, I wrote something for the start, and hopefully I'll have a lot of opportunities to discuss Maria's matches with you in the future
Hey , nice to have you on board. Buckle up though cause it's gonna be a hell of a ride .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote