TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #3242
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Aussie Open '12 | Pova, Pova, Pova, OI OI OI!

Hi, everybody, I'm knew to the forum, and just wanted to say hello I know that the Open is finished, of course, but since it was such a great tournament for Maria (my favorite player), it seemed appropriate to have my first post here. Too bad she lost the final, I was rooting for her to win it with all my heart, but hopefully, she'll win some other major (preferably Roland Garros ) In my opinion, it's the only thing that she is lacking (winning a Slam after her comeback) to make a full circle in her career There, I wrote something for the start, and hopefully I'll have a lot of opportunities to discuss Maria's matches with you in the future
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote