TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Australian Players: A to Z

View Single Post

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 04:48 PM   #41
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Australian Players: A to Z

Quote:
I think I already posted most of the corrections/additions I had in your individual year threads and another bunch in the GS results AO thread, so not sure I'll be able to add too much more at this stage. But you never know - go for it!

Louloubelle was also going to try and post some extra Aussie info in this thread, so hopefully that'll motivate me to do a bit more in here too.
Thanks GT. I'm excited that Louloubelle may be coming back. It was LLB who originally wrote up most of the notes when we started the Grand slam draws a few years back!

Just in case anyone wished to do some real digging-here is more on Le Messurier.

Messurier's papers are in the State Archives of South Australia in Adelaide and are described as having “Newspaper cuttings, photographs, programmes, correspondence, and badges relating to Kathleen Le Messurier's tennis career.”

There might be some real gems in the Adelaide archives relating to her.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote