TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 3rd, 2012, 07:36 PM   #3714
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Hogstedt's interview was quite good. He talks a lot about Maria's game in a constructive and positive way. Like he said, as long as they put in all the hard work, results will come naturally. For me, I agree with him that the match with Lisicki should have been two sets instead of a struggling three.

But as of Azarenka's, she was just too good on that day. Everything clicked for her on that day and Maria tried everything she could but also as Maria herself said, Azarenka was always one step quicker and she couldn't keep up with that. And jesus, Azarenka's redirection is unbelievable, every time she just managed to put the ball open court deep.
goldlion is offline View My Blog!