TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Watched this today......

View Single Post

Old Feb 2nd, 2012, 11:32 AM   #13
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Watched this today......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I know, I know... I almost cried too. I don't know if you saw the final that day, but I did... and viewing those images once again was such a big emotion.
Yep i saw the final that day. I remember the whole of that Wimbledon how she powered her way through to that final. I remember when she beat Davenport in the semi final i really started to believe she was going to win it that year. As for the final it was just incredible it still remains my favourite moment in tennis till this day.
Mind you this win comes a close second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtGch...yer_detailpage

i remember watching that US Open win late at night on my own in my front room i remember how i woke the whole house up when she won ha ha.

Such fab memories and i just know many more to come.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote