TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 1st, 2012, 06:32 PM   #3377
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Welcome back,

You think i should start building infrastructure in my sig to help the growth and spread of the population? Or was that a symbolic reference that I should warn GM of the impending end of logic and discussion in the mess by adding a prophesy and notice of the return and presence of the Seven Wagonriders of the Muppocalypse to their realm?

If you know the words, get up here and sing along with us, this song is called Don't Need Your Help.

This song is a new one so if you know the words come and help me sing along it's called Keep Your Mouth Shut.

We probably won't play that, what a stupid song. We have too many stupid songs at this point as a band.

I want to see exactly 17 stagedives during this song. No more. No less.

- Scott Vogel.

Last edited by postalblowfish : Feb 2nd, 2012 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Grammar error
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote