TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 11:33 AM   #3355
country flag postalblowfish

postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future postalblowfish has a brilliant future
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
Is there humour in Paradox?

I'm partial by the double act of the two kittens in the mess. It's like a kind of dark satirical stupidity manifested with obsessively frequent references to the opposition, and a delusional foundation that Sunshine and another element are some how interdependent. The almost cult status that this dependency evolves into when in a rational sense it has no theological or practical relevance to life at all, progresses into opposition to opposition through slight that brings about opposition, in what is paradoxical in it's simplicity and profoundly humorous when you consider it is a situation that exist in a species intelligent enough to put members of it's kind on the moon to kick rocks.

Ironic really.
It's sorta like I've stepped into a Julio Cortázar novel.

It actually would be funny if you made posts like that in GM.
postalblowfish is offline View My Blog!