TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 03:47 AM   #3353
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro,the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Well,I'm not going to constantly change it...the only reason for the slight modification is that the original title mentioned Caro's #1 WTA ranking...and,in retrospect,that may have been somewhat short-sighted since,for the next few weeks at least,she won't honestly hold that position.

The new title is a bit vaguer and doesn't require any modification if/when Caroline regains the #1 ranking
As you wish, tis superfluous to the essence but doth not offend me to war.

Space after the comma pls... It is a punctuation mark you know.