TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 31st, 2012, 04:32 AM   #3352
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro,the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burisleif View Post
If your going to keep changing it, then why not just stick to the tittles original literary reference, i.e. everything before the colon?
Well,I'm not going to constantly change it...the only reason for the slight modification is that the original title mentioned Caro's #1 WTA ranking...and,in retrospect,that may have been somewhat short-sighted since,for the next few weeks at least,she won't honestly hold that position.

The new title is a bit vaguer and doesn't require any modification if/when Caroline regains the #1 ranking

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Oakland Raiders 0-4 with Dennis Allen as coach, 0-5 with Tony Sparano: A model of consistency
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!