TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #81
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

I know its a tall order but to win the French so she's then won all the slam's. I would also love her to win Wimbledon again because i know she really wants that title again. And overtake that annoying Kvitiva in the rankings!!!

I felt Maria did so well at the Australian this year obv gutted she didn't win the final and had a few tears at the time but what a fabulous two weeks and i just know its gonna be a fabulous 2012 for our Maria Im so proud of her and she'll always be the No 1 Tennis player in my eyes and im sure its the same with you guys.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote