TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 11:45 PM   #83
country flag graffite

graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold graffite is a splendid one to behold
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2012.

1. Stay Healthy

2. No retirement anytime soon (~ atleast 2-3 years). Don't care if she marries Sasha this year or has kids but she could come back even after a kid ala Clijsters. I'm selfish like that.

3. Give me an autograph/good kodak moment when I meet her at my local tourny.

4. Have a Plan B game. If the first serve does not go in, have a killer but safe second serve ala Stosur. If either FH or BH groundies are not working, try other things. I was just watching her 2004 Wimbly match against Ai and wow, the number of times she comes to the net! and makes winners!
4a) Maybe she should play some doubles to practice this stuff. And it would be fun for us to see her interacting with others on court as well.

5. Tight matches from QF on - lots of close tie-breaker, heart stopping tennis matches like Rafa-Nadal. Until QF, feel free to dominate and set up a bakery.

6. Grand Slam would be nice.

7. Most importantly, Olympic medal.

That's all, Masha, with love. ;-)
graffite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote