TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12

View Single Post

Old Jan 29th, 2012, 10:53 PM   #166
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - - Volume 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milos12 View Post
Wake up Jelena and win GS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jelena is far away of winning slam. That's reality. ( so I don't expect top results right now- step by step)
1st she must improve her game, attitude on court, get back in top 10 and than there is a chance for winning title
She lost in 4th round and so she is on top 20 level but top 5/10 players are on higher level than others.
Like she said in blog it's still work in process and I hope she will reach her goals
For sure nobody more than JJ wants to start winning titles again but that's not that easy.
I'm glad she is working hard. Without that you cannot be in TOP 10.
Also she must do some analysis for health, it's not normal to have cold non stop. That's doing big difference against top players.( I have cold? Ok I will hit 50 errors in two sets match because I'm sick) probbaly she can not take some medicine to cure herself fast because doping rules so she doing that on slow tradicional way...
She must be positive in matches, usualy when she lose set then she give up from match
Look at Azarenka, she lose set 7-6 or 6-1 but in next she is playing like nothing happened...
Jelena imporved her serve(average serve speed is in top of wta) but her return is on low level for hers standards

but who knows? maybe she gets lucky and win fluke gs like others lol (but considering her luck that's not going to happen )

Last edited by -NAJ- : Jan 29th, 2012 at 11:10 PM.
-NAJ- is offline View My Blog!