TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Caro's Comebacks

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #17
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caro's Comebacks

I was looking up the results of some Caro's early years on the tour and found out about a few comebacks I didn't know about:

Against Woerle in the quarters of the 2006 $25k Civitavecchia challenger: down 6-4 2-0 but won the set 7-6 (6), down 3-0 3rd set 40-15 but won the set 7-5.
Against Hrozenska in the quarters of the $25k Istanbul 2 challenger: saved 3 match points.
Against Brianti in the final of the 2007 $75k Ortisei challenger: was down 6-4 2-0 but won the 2nd set 7-5 and the 3rd set 6-3.
Against Foretz in the 1st round of Memphis in 2007: Foretz served for the match at 5-4 2nd set and 6-5 2nd (double faulted on a match point there), down 3-0 in the 2nd set tiebreak but won it 7-5 and the 3rd set 6-3.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote