TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 28th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #3674
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn Fabray View Post
Just because we don't always pick her to win, doesn't mean we're not real fans. I'm just more realistic with her chances. She's not going to win ALL her matches, we all know that. And sometimes I do doubt her chances but I'm VERY happy when she proves me wrong and it NEVER means I'm going for the other person.
even i declare myself as a die-hard fan, i never expect her to win ALL her matches though

that's ridiculous and delusional (even you are serena fan for example).

if you're doubt her (sharapova) chance against kvitova or azarenka that's normal. but if u doubted her chance against dulko (yeah i know what happened in 2009) but seriously who will stand beside her when everyone doubting her?

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!