TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #59
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

I'm a weird one I guess. I feel perfectly well with my closest friends and people who I've just met (I've been called a "social butterfly" by quite a few ) but it's my simple friends that I struggle most with. I get really tense when I don't have anything to talk about with them and the awkward (for me) silence just kills me. And then sometimes I feel like something is wrong with me because I see some people on a very frequent basis but can't get any closer with them but one can't be friends with everybody I guess.

And even if my left depended on it, I could never properly public speak without studdering, getting nervous and completely losing control over myself.

And the telephone thing as well I get nervous when I hear the vibration (I pretty much have ringtone-phobia) but I'm usually fine unless it's someone who usually doesn't call me, then I can get kind of tight.
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote