TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #57
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute Chris 84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Cha View Post
Question for you guys that have social anxiety:

Has the internet helped you get over it OR has it made it worse OR has it had no effect on your social anxiety?

Thanks.
it has had little effect EXCEPT that i don't suffer from any problems when i meet people who i've got to know well online. with those people i feel thoroughly comfortable, whereas i've had some friends irl who i've known for ages yet never felt comfortable and "myself" around. perhaps they just aren't as good friends, or whatever, but i think it is down to the internet and the ability to interact to the extent that i know these people thoroughly, and am confident with them.

Bibiane Schoofs Flavia Pennetta Anett Kontaveit Aga Radwanska Tara Moore Sorana Cirstea

MY TWITTER
https://twitter.com/ChrissieBhoy
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote