TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #53
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who here has Social Anxiety/Phobia or exhibit the symptms of it?

I am suffering from Social anxiety too.

I am always anxious to sound or look "ridiculous" in front of other people and avoid interactions. I am shy and look calm outside but I'm very nervous inside. It takes me along time to get confident with new people and often have that odd feeling that they consider me as a strange person because I'm shy.

When I get over myself and have a conversation with other people I often feel alot of nervousness inside.

Minella :: Lisicki :: Date :: Cornet :: Jankovic :: Siniakova :: Diyas :: Svitolina
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote