TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #3247
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by postalblowfish View Post
I don't understand what your beef with Murray is.
Don't have one ounce of antipathy towards him,I just laugh at the ATP apologists who pretend that the pathetically-shallow talent pool is deeper than it really is by trying to group Murray with the Triumvirate when he's a full league below.I have recollections of Jim Courier who didn't belong in the same strata,talent-wise,with Lendl,Sampras,Agassi,McEnroe,Becker,etc.--yet he rose up and beat those guys at Slams once in a while...even winning a couple Slam titles.

Yeah,I think that Fed,Rafa...and now Nole...are awesome players,but they're no better than the legends I listed above...at least not significantly...if at all and,IMO,any sport should be at least somewhat ashamed when all the biggest championships are won by three teams or players...and,as I've said in the previous paragraph,I'm gonna laugh in the apologists' faces if they feed me weak propaganda lines and expect me to swallow them like some blinders-wearing religious cult member

For the record,if Murray ever breaks through,my hat is TRULY off to him

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!