TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #3243
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

For some reason Rafa always seems to bring out the worst in Fed. It's always the same scenario, and this time it was no different. Leading up to their matches he always plays great tennis, usually better than Nadal in fact. And this time he played like a God in his previous rounds. Than in their match he often makes a great start, usually breaking serve early on. You think to yourself, "Haha! he's got him by the balls this time! Go Rog!!!" But then his game begins gradually to decline and he breaks down mentally. He still has his moments, but you almost know beforehand that as soon as he break's Rafa's serve that Rafa will break his in the next - or rather that Fed will give it to him on a silver platter.

I have no preference for any of the three guys that remain. If I have to root for someone Murray gets the nod from me at this point. He's been knocking on the door for a very long time now. Maybe it's time that someone opens it.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!