TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #3667
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpoolshivank View Post
Its very easy to say that now that she is in the finals.
But never have I lost faith in Masha.For any player to haven't play any warm up tourney cuz of injury and come into slam and to start off against someone whom she has lost to before, there are chances to lose.You never know abt her match fitness and so the doubts.This doesn't make me a 'not -real' Masha fan,IMO.
You have mixed two very contrary subjects.
Even I pick Maria as the winner in every tournament she plays.
sorry i wasnt trying to offend you

i'm just dissapointed some of the fan here was doubt her chance even in the very first round.

yes i always pick maria to win in my FITD because i always believe she'll win the tournament

i dont know if it's delusional or a true love

doesnt matter anyway as she's now making us proud!!!!

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!