TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 01:23 PM   #443
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

I was wondering if anyone here wanted to play fed cup Tennis Tipping. There is no australian team so I thought that I would represent estonia as my second favourite country and my favourite tennis country. Anyone who wants to play just has to commit in at the thread in the sub forum fed cup. We will be playing china and given that I am a big li na and pen shuai fan, I know that the team they are fielding are not the greatest tippers
Last year Kylger, WhoamI? and Meelis played and I was wondering that if one of them was captain if they would please select me.
Thanks
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote