TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 10:55 AM   #439
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
The entry list for Tallinn 10k is not out yet. I dont know why though, because it comes out on 26 and it is the 26th!!!!!!!. By the way, are any of the estonians going to make a visit to either tere or rocca al mare because it would be nice to give descriptions of player styles as I have only seen vorobjova play ilves in final of estonian championships and there were only 2 or 3 points and I have never seen eva paalma play. I have seen a bit of erika hendsel through her vimeo channel but all of those matches are 2 years old. I have seen a bit of kadi 2 years ago but none of anyone else including mia nicole. I hope she moves to estonia. It could be a good thing for her and eesti tennise liit.
I guess they are just too lazy to update the itftennis website. But yea, the entry list should be up by now. Anett hasn't updated her FB site either for a while now to reveal any future plans.
Currently I'm not sure if I'm going to see any of the matches in Tallinn.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote