TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Jan 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM   #437
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

The entry list for Tallinn 10k is not out yet. I dont know why though, because it comes out on 26 and it is the 26th!!!!!!!. By the way, are any of the estonians going to make a visit to either tere or rocca al mare because it would be nice to give descriptions of player styles as I have only seen vorobjova play ilves in final of estonian championships and there were only 2 or 3 points and I have never seen eva paalma play. I have seen a bit of erika hendsel through her vimeo channel but all of those matches are 2 years old. I have seen a bit of kadi 2 years ago but none of anyone else including mia nicole. I hope she moves to estonia. It could be a good thing for her and eesti tennise liit.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote