TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Jan 25th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #3217
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
I don't care too much about the Australian Open with Caro being out of it. Tournaments just aren't that interesting once Caro's no longer in them.

At least this year's end of Caro's Oz Open is better than last year's.
Can actually relate to your sentiments there;however,I actually have an interest in most of these QF-ists.One of them is a fave of mine,and Clijsters WOULD have been a fave but I knew she'd break my heart by returning to motherhood...and,even though I don't like her so much,I wouldn't mind seeing Masha get one last Slam before she retired,either...though Kim would be the much better option in that case.....Vika??Well,it might be hard to swallow if Caro's often-underachieving bff beat her in the Slam race

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Soccer=the RCC and Islam in terms of brainwashed,mindless fanatics who'll kill and maim for their stupid religion
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!