* First are foremost, stay fit, healthy, injury free and happy for the whole year. Aww
* Win some nice titles. I don't mind how many or which ones, but something nice that we can boast about!
* Improve on her serve stats, even if just a little bit. I can more than live with the fact that it'll never be perfect, but any improvement would be nice.
I like the way this one has started!
* Do her best to defend Cinci and Rome titles. If she doesn't win it's fine, but don't let them go without a fight!
* Solid performance at all slams. QF and above would be nice if possible!
* Qualify for YEC and improve on performance there. It's tough because she was injured, but it was very hard to cope with defeats to her pigeon and the slump queen!
Would love, but excusable if it doesn't happen
* End the four year wait and win a Grand Slam title. Any one, any way. It'd be amazing!
* Complete the career Grand Slam - came close last year, go one last step!
* Beat. Serena. Williams. It's been far to long!
* Become #1 in the world. Even for a week. Again, it's been far to long!
* Olympic medal would be nice. Gold medal would be bliss.
But again, all I really want is a happy healthy Maria trying her best to succeed.