TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.8

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM   #17
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I am still sort of groggy, waking up in the USA central time zone, close to 3a.m., but it was ok...Maria ahead 3-2 in the first set. Then...wtf?
That------was it the fifth game of the third set that lasted 15 minutes or close to it? It was not until that game that the sense of doom began to lift. Pretty hard to go back to sleep....kind of hoping for an earlier time in the fifth round. But...if not...will have to live up to maria's toughness, as I lie there in bed.
Don't worry I think that all the girls QF's are day matches which is good for us North Americans. I'm glad cause my exams start tomorrow.