TennisForum.com - View Single Post - R.I.P. Megaupload

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:15 PM   #16
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R.I.P. Megaupload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elisse View Post
The thing that gets me, YouTube is far worse at breaching copyright, whenever you report something...nothing gets done about it...

Not true.

Some a-hole decided to copy and re-post all of my videos of Julia Goerges which I shot and while it was a very tedious process I filed complaints for every one of the violations and had them removed. Youtube gives you three strikes for copyright violations and because this person copied about a dozen of my videos, Youtube deleted their account.

I was happy with the outcome.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote