TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Europe/Africa Zone I 2012

View Single Post

Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 05:48 AM   #45
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Europe/Africa Zone I 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
You will lose to both.
Bosnia 3-0.
Tinjic and Jugic Salkic are both good players and would whip greece in doubles.
Estonia 3-0.
Without the top 3 players, Anett would smash. She would have beaten Eirini anyway as Anett has smashed many players that Eirini lost to comfortably (Sabina Sharipova beat Eirini 63 61). Margit would win the other singles and then they would team up to win the doubles. I hope to god that Estonia gets greece. It's the only way we'll stay in.
Eleni is still supposed to play
She's injured but it looks like she'll still make the trip to Israel
And Papamichail can win singles since she may play Kajtazovic because I don't think Mervana still plays singles .

Eirini has also beaten players who Kontaveit can't. Eirini reached QR2 at two slams last year Kontaveit isn't at that level yet

And Estonia can't get Greece as Meelis stated, so have fun in G2 . We might be joining you there . And btw Papamichail is not that bad. She is 18 and top 400. I think she has a chance against a Bosnian

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote